Boy oh boy am I busy keeping up with my crazy little boy and slacking on my blogging! I have so much to share with the world and no time to sit down and blog, not even during nap time!!!
Tyson is becoming quite the character! More and more of his little personality comes out each and everyday! He has learned to do a few fun things. He has the fun little PEEK A BOO blocks that he just absolutely adores. There is one little trick that he has learned to do with them and lucky for you I got it on video!!! It is so adorable!
He has also learned how to play peek a boo on his own. We could cover him with that blanket and ask "Where's Tyson?" and he'll pull it off...nothing too exciting until one day he decided to pull the blanket back up and cover his face on his own and then pull it off again. It is so much fun watching him play peek a boo. He is starting to do it more & more and it is usually to get our attention!
He has also started throwing cute little tantrums! Yeah I say cute now while I have been assured that they will just get worse! For now he just drops to the floor and lays on his belly with his face in the carpet while whining a little or crying just a bit. This usually happens when I tell him no he can't play with my phone or the Wii remote or some other fun and exciting electronic device. My parents have informed me that he will get worse and that payback is a bear...and pretty funny for them to hear about!
He is working on getting his top two teeth. Yes, he still only has those cute little bottom ones! Everyday is a new adventure in the teething world. One day he will be fine and the next he is just absolutely miserable. This teething fun also seems to be the cause of a few ear infections as of late. He now has his second one in a months time frame so we will definitely be watching him closely there!
Our little guy is still not walking although he seems to be becoming more daring when it comes to holding onto things and moving from one place to another. He does walk along furniture and from one place to another as long as he has something to hold onto. Chris and I desperately wants him to start standing on his own and walking. I am constantly reminded by many that he will do it when he is ready and that once he starts we'll wish he hadn't!
Our entertainment center has two cupboards on the bottom to the sides of two drawers that we keep Tyson's toys in. Well Tyson has decided that it is more fun to play INSIDE of them than to keep the toys in there. He has learned to pull his basket of toys out and then grab a toy or two and crawl in there and play!
Chris decided to toss a pop bottle on the floor of the living room one day and it was great fun to watch Tyson play with it. He just loved rolling it around on the floor and picking it up and throwing it. If that is really all it takes to keep him entertained for half an hour then maybe I should stop spending so much money on toys!
Tyson absolutely LOVES to play in the tub now! It has to be one of his favorite things to do! We have started using the Johnson's Baby Bubble Bath and he just loves all the bubbles!
We had a nice little visit with Kasie, Quinn, Weston, and Millie last month! It was so great to see them and to get the chance to catch up! Sadly my camera died so I only got a couple pics but it was definitely great to see them! WE wish they would hurry up and just move to Utah already!!!
Tyson watched his first super bowl game this year! Yes, I said watched. You see, my crazy little boy LOVES sports. Chris goes and plays church ball every Saturday and Tyson and I will go and watch. He gets so involved in all that is happening. He starts yelling and hollering in his cute baby noises at them. It kinda sounds like he is trying to coach them! He had a blast watching some of the super bowl although it was longer than his attention span. Chris is a big Packers fan and was THRILLED that they won. I was lucky enough to find a small piece of Packers fleece for a good deal and made Tyson a little blanket just in time for the game! We went to our friend's Kami and Dave's place to watch the game with them. It was great fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment