Makes for a little bit of bed head! Yeah I know my son has minimal hair. He still doesn't have all the hair back that he was born with, poor little baldy! He does, however, have just enough to make for a little bit of bed head! He woke up the other morning with one side of his hair completely flat and the other side sticking out. It was pretty funny to look at him head on and see the little fuzz sticking out!
I know that it is hard to see but I loved it! I do have to mention that his eyes are still the prettiest blue! I am praying that they won't turn brown when he gets older! Notice the little grin? That is what he does now when he sees the red light on my camera indicating the flash is going to be going off. He puts on this cheesy little grin! What a kid!
TYSON
Newest Feats: Tyson can now stand on his own! He does it more and more every day! I am hoping that he will be walking on his own by his birthday!
He says uh-oh now too! He seems to have a hard time getting the Oh part out sometimes so it turns into Uh-Uh but it is too cute!
New Goals: Our first goal is to get all of his little 1-1 1/2 hour naps into one big nap a day. I am trying to keep him up a little longer each time and let him get really fussy before I put him down. Today he made it until after lunch before practically crashing. Hopefully it won't take too long.
Of course we wanna get him walking soon too!
We are also working on getting him to eat more table foods and less baby foods! He loves things like yogurt, french fries, and chicken nuggets. He is getting better at eating diced veggies. He loves cut up pears, mandarin oranges, and bananas. He'll eat Mac and Cheese occasionally too.
CHRIS
Chris is getting over a nasty cold that he gave to Tyson but I seem to have avoided so far. He has been working hard at work and school. He did an awesome presentation in his communications class the other day and is enjoying some of the things he is learning in his Humanities class. On Wednesday Chris got a promotion at work!!! YAY!! We used to think that he was a production manager but it turned out that really wasn't what he was doing but he just got promoted to production manager. It includes a pay raise and actually has a job title, which thrills Chris. We were starting to think that he was slowly being pushed away but that seems to have not been the case. They are doing a weight loss competition at work. They basing it off of the percentage of body fat they lose so they got sent to a place to get their body fat percent figured out and get retested on May 9th. I now have 9 weeks of dieting ahead of me. I have to be really good and keep all the junky foods out of the house so they don't tempt him. Lucky for me I do have a few hiding spots that will be put to use over the next little bit. He is really excited about this competition. They are handing out monetary prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places. Chris is really hoping to win first! He has a goal to lose 50 pounds which should put him where he wants to be percentage wise to win! Along with the diet, he is going to be going to the gym with his dad in the mornings and hopefully getting a little extra time to go running a few times a week. We are hoping that Clair's foot (Chris's dad) will get better so that he can go to the gym. He hurt it playing racquetball sometime in the last week or so and is still bothering him! We are hoping that Chris will meet his goals and that he will be happy with the outcome, whether he wins or not!
ROBIN
There really isn't much to say about me. I still work at JoAnns for the time being. I am looking for a better paying part time job or potentially a full time job so that we can start saving a little money for the future. I have started going to the gym just to help relieve some stress and help me stay active and healthy. I haven't been able to go this week due to sick husband and then sick baby. Hopefully by the time the weekend is over everyone will be back to themselves and life can go on. I have been spending a lot of my free time during the day working on Chris's Christmas stocking. My mom cross-stitched one for my siblings and I so I decided to do one for Chris and Tyson. I started about 2 and a half weeks ago and am over halfway done! I am loving doing this for him and am pouring my heart into doing it as well as I can!

No comments:
Post a Comment