Monday, August 29, 2011

Balloon Boy

Tyson and I went to dinner with Laurie, Clair, and Brandi the other night while Chris was working his awful Saturday shift(it has only been a few weeks and I grow to hate them more each week!). It was quite the adventure. Earlier that day, when they had invited me to dinner, they said they were going to dinner in Salt Lake before a movie. I was cool with that because we would be able to stop and say hi to Chris on our way home. When they were on their way to dinner, Laurie called and said they were going to Chili's so I loaded Tyson into the car and hit the road. Twenty five minutes later I pull into my parking spot outside of Chili's, right as Clair called me. He asked me where I was and I told him I had just puled in. He asked "In Centerville?". My heart stopped as I said "No I'm in Salt Lake. Laurie told me you guys were going go dinner in Salt Lake." It was awful! I told Clair what I wanted to eat and then hit the road again. Tyson and I got there right before the food was brought out. Tyson and I enjoyed our 20 minutes with them before we had to head out the door so they could get to their movie! Needless to say it was quite the adventure. Tyson was happy as we walked out the door and one of the hosts asked if he wanted a balloon. Since he had already seen them and was reaching for them we obviously got him one. He sat with in the back seat holding on to the string and waving it around and laughing like crazy! When we got home it took a few minutes for him to let go of it. It was so cute that I couldn't help but snap a few pics!




No comments: