The other day, I laid Tyson on his playmat and then was sitting there watching him play. He loves to grab at the toys. Well he decieded to reach for a toy that was a little far from him and then pull it to his mouth once he got a good grip on it. This was the result! The whole thing folded over on him! It scared him so much and really wasn't happy but I couldn't resist the urge to reach for the camera!!!
He absolutely loves to play on the mat whether he is on his back reaching for toys or his tummy. He has become to really enjoy being on his tummy. Usually he is happoest when I am right there with him but he still loves it!
We have moved on to a new favorite type of balnkie. No more of those soft and cuddly ones. He prefers his fleece blankies now! It has been so funny to watch him go through stages with blankets and how his opinion changes on them. It is just so interesting that they would really have a preferance.
Before our vacation time was up, Chris and I decided that we should have a little "sleepover" in the living room with Tyson. He would sleep on the couch with a pillow to keep him from falling off and we would sleep on the floor with blanket after blanket pilled to make the floor a little bit softer. The first night we tried, we put Tyson in the crib for what we thought was just his evening nap and he ended up not waking until the next morning. Chris and I slept out here still because the blankets from our bed were in the pile on the floor. The next night we had success. It was kinda funny to do but quite the adventure! We definitely had a blast though!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment