I can't believe it!!! Tyson is seriously 8 months old now!!! It just blows me away! Since I didn't really do a 7 month post I have a lot to catch you up on!
He is turning into such a little boy and is no longer my little baby! It breaks my heart to see him become so independent and to not need me to do so much but at the same time I am loving to see the beginning of his little personality! Here are some of the changes that have occurred in the last...2 months!
1. He crawls EVERYWHERE!!! It isn't an army crawl or an inchworm thing anymore. He is a full on hands and knees crawler!
2. He is an expert at pulling himself up to stand! Man did this one happen fast. One day I was packing the diaper bag for our outing and I had just barely set him on the floor, turned and grabbed something, turned back around to see him standing, holding to the edge of the couch. From there it just blossomed! Now he pulls himself up on EVERYTHING he can. It is quite the adventure!
3. This goes with #2 but he is now starting to be daring and slowly creep from one end of the couch to the other, all the while clinging to the couch for dear life! It is pretty fun to watch him do this.
4. We got a walker from a guy that Chris works with just a few weeks ago and when we first put him in it he wouldn't move anywhere. Then he started moving backwards only. Now he is all over the apartment in that thing! No joke! Now because of the walker, he loves to hold onto your fingers and walk around the room again and again! It is scary to think that this is the start of him trying to walk on his own! I am NOT ready for him to walk!
5. He has been trying lots of new snacks and foods lately. He now eats Cheerios of any flavor, Kix, and Baby Goldfish. Some of the foods we have tried are just some stage three foods but we also tried him on Macaroni and Cheese. My Gran had given me a microwave container of the Velveeta Shells and Cheese to try him on. It was the first thing I have EVER seen him refuse to eat! He did not like it at all Then I started wondering if he would eat Kraft Macaroni and Cheese so one day at the store I bought an Easy Mac cup and tried it on him for dinner. He LOVED it! No joke! That thing was gone so fast!
6. Tyson says 2 words...well its more like there are two words that he says that are actually associated with something. You see he makes the noises MAMAMAMAMA but it isn't associated with me as Mom. He started making the noise DADADADA and now it is associated with Chris, he is DADADADA. He also learned how to say DOG while we were in Montana. Every morning we would wake up to him in the pack and play going "Og, Og?" He was looking for Zoey and Max, my parents dogs that he loved so very much!
These last 2 months have been such a great joy! Watching him develop and learn new things is by far the best thing ever! Knowing that he learns from Chris and I can be a little nerve racking at times. I wonder if I am being the right example or teaching him the right things but I know that I am in the long run and that I have no need to worry!
His recent favorite toy is one that my mom bought us while we were visiting. She didn't think it would get used much this year but it sure is more loved than she will ever know! It is a FISHER PRICE LITTLE PEOPLE NATIVITY! It has got to be the cutest thing ever and it is so much fun to watch Tyson play with all the different pieces!
I am very excited to see what changes lie in store this wonderful Christmas season!!!

1 comment:
what a big and HANDSOME boy...that picture of him in the hat is to die for!!! crazy how they grow so fast...but so great that you're recording those fun milestones and memories :)
Post a Comment