And we're having another boy! That's right! A BOY! We are so excited that I can hardly explain it! Chris looks forward to being able to wrestle his boys and being able to teach them to hunt and fish and love nature! I look forward to...well all of it! It is going to be such an adventure! I look forward to every moment I get to experience with them. All the days out in the yard throwing a ball, teaching them how to make mud pies or vise versa, and all the times we cuddle under a blanket sipping hot chocolate after spending an afternoon in the snow.
Our appointment went great! Our little guy was all curled up in a ball so it was hard to get all her measurements. The first thing she came across was his little foot. It was so sweet to see with his little toes. Then she found her way up to his head. She took measurements of his head, abdomen, and femur. Everything measured right at 16 weeks which is where I am at according to my due date! Since he was curled up in a ball it took her some time of pushing him around to get a shot of his goods. She pulled out the label and put it up and I looked at her like "Are you sure?" She said ,"I am 100% sure about that just so you know!" I replied by sounds great! I can't believe we're having another boy! I still dunno how she figured it out but she is the expert so I trust her especially if she says she is 100% sure!
Here's his little foot shot! Can you see his toes?
Profile!
His boy parts...still not seeing them myself though!
Just to follow up on yesterdays post about Tyson's big boy bed, I have to say he did great! I put him down for bed and he didn't get out of bed until this morning! Then I was worried about nap time and even though Chris put him down at 1030 this morning so he could get a nap in before lunch with Chris's parents he still went straight to sleep. Didn't get out of the bed once! He just went down for bed again and he has yet to make a sound! I am so proud of my big boy! The next big task is to get rid of the binkie before the next little boy comes along....yay....not!




1 comment:
Yay for little boys! I'm so excited for you and Chris! And I'm sure Tyson will be an awesome big brother!
Post a Comment