Monday, August 6, 2012

Big Brother

Tyson is a super big brother! He is always checking on Colton when he cries and is constantly giving him sweet kisses. Colton was a week old when we thought that maybe if we started asking Tyson if he wanted to hold him he would eventually warm up to the idea. Little did we expect that he would be super excited about it the first time we asked but he was so excited that we were more than happy to let him. All I have to say is that boy is more independent than i thought. He did not want Mom touching Colton at all! He would get mad if I would slip my hand in to help support the head. We have now figured out how to put Colton so we don't have to help until Tyson decides he is done! I am so proud of Tyson and how well he is adjusting so far. I am hoping that he keeps doing so well. 



No comments: