Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4 weeks old

On Saturday night, Aunt Wendi and Uncle Ben came over for dinner and just to hang out. Chris and I had pulled chicken out for dinner so we grilled that and Ben and Wendi brought over a salad, some green beans, and the stuff for Chris to make his guacamole, which they all love. Tyson got hungry right when dinner was ready so I fed him while Chris ate and then Chris finished it up while I ate but then Tyson was still hungry so I made some more and let Aunt Wendi get some practice! She is so good with him and he is just so calm when he is with her. It is so awesome! We have gotten her hooked and baby hungry!!! Which was definitely our goal ;)

Ben loves to hold him too. I thought it would take a while for him to get hooked but to my surprise, he is already hooked! I am sure that we can expect Tyson to have a little cousin within the next year or so...hopefully its not too far away though! We absolutely love it when Ben and Wendi come to visit. Tyson definitely loves it too!


He was so fussy on Sunday...it was kind of a long day. I think he just was feeling gassy or something like that. I tried so many different things to get him comfy enough to go to sleep. You know what the turned out to be?? Taking off his pants and just letting him hang out in his cute little onsie! I don't know why he liked it so much but it seemed to do the trick. I put a blanket over his little legs once I got him to sleep so that he wouldn't get chilly but he didn't notice because he was so out! He looked so precious!


This is the look he gets on his face when he is content or when something somewhere seems to have caught his attention and he is just staring at it. It is such a cute face and I see it more and more everyday! There are times when this face is accompanied by cute little baby noises. He coos a little more often everyday. I really can't believe what a curious little thing he already is...it makes me a little scared for the future. If he is this curious now, who knows how curious he will be then and what sort of mischief he will get into!


Now that I know that he likes to just hang out in a onsie, I let him do it more often. Especially when we are just staying home with nothing to do. It makes him much happier.


Today the coolest thing by far has happened. He smiled at me! I really mean it. It wasn't just one of those gassy smiles of his "I'm half asleep smiles" but a true smile. He had been sitting on the floor stretching and looking at things and was starting to make his cute little grumbly noises so I got down on the floor and started talking to him. As soon as i came into view and he heard that I was talking to him, he just gave me the cutest little grin! It made my heart melt!

No comments: