Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Doctor's Visit

Today I took Tyson to see Dr. Evans becaues he seems to be having some tummy troubles. He has been spitting up alot more than usual and has had diarrhea for the last few days. I decided to take him in to see if he had some kind of virus or something. After talking with Dr. Evans for a little bit about what has been going on with Tyson and after he did an exam on him, Dr. Evans decided that he thought that it just might be that Tyson is milk intolerant. He gave us a couple of cans of a soy based formula and said to see how it went over the weekend. If get better then I am obviously supposed to keep using the soy formula but if not I have to call and tell him and we may have to use a more expensive formula. Lets hope that this little change makes the difference!!!
Tyson all cozied up and sleeping while waiting to go back and see the doctor. It was so difficult to wake him up for the appointment since he was just so peaceful!

This is the formula that we were using

And this is the formula we are going to try out for now!

He is so cute! He fell asleep with his little hand up by his face and was sleeping with just one eye open. He always seems to have his hands up by his face nowadays! It is just so super cute!

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Im glad you decided to take him in to the doctor, I think that was smart. Im pretty sure I had to have the same formula when I was a baby. I hope it helps.

Quilter family said...

Make sure you check with WIC to make sure they will let you get that kind of formula. Sometimes they are really picky about stuff like that! Hope he feels better soon!