Naturally my family came down to visit since Chris and I were getting sealed and Tyson was being sealed to us this weekend! It was so much fun to see them and for them to see how Tyson has grown and developed in the last few months since they last saw us. The first night they got there, Tyson had already met a few new people and was feeling a little attached to mom. After a little bit he warmed up but it did take some time to get there.
Here, he wasn't so sure what to think
Tyson absolutely adores Brian and Brian is so cute when he plays with Tyson!!!
Tyson absolutely adores Brian and Brian is so cute when he plays with Tyson!!!
After Chris got home from work was really when he cheered up and knew he wasn't be left with anyone he didn't know.
Friday, Chris took my dad, Steph, and Ben out bird hunting. They had a blast! While they were doing that, Brian hung out with Laurie and Mom and I went shopping and out to lunch! That night we all met up at Laurie and Clair's and he KFC for dinner and Brian finally got to go swimming! He was so excited for that!
Well before that I had dropped mom off at Grandma's house and then went over to Laurie and Clair's. I pulled Tyson out of his seat and Brian played with him for a bit but then I needed to change him. When I picked him up, I noticed that he was really hot so I took his temperature. It was 102.4!!! As soon as I got him dressed, he was back in the carseat and we were on our way to urgent care! Chris had not gotten home form his little hunting trip so I called and told him what was going on and luckily he got there before the doctor came in to see us. Well it was nothing! No ear infection. No odd heartbeat. No breathing problems. Not even a red throat!!! Talk about feeling ready to rip your hair out! The doctor explained that he is finally working off of his own immune system and that all the immunities he got from me when I was pregnant were completely out of his system and so he is probably catching a cold....again!! I do have to say it was a blessing it wasn't anything serious but come on....did we really need to go through the stress of it all for nothing! We were told to give him ibuprofen because it would last longer than Tylenol and to just keep watching it!
The next morning it was time to head to the temple and start the ball rolling. Chris and I dropped Tyson off with Steph, Ben, and Brian. We headed up to the temple with my parents.
He was so happy hanging out with Steph, Ben and Brian!
Sorry this is kinda fuzzy but Brian is just so cute when he plays with Tyson!
Ben just chilling on Grandma's couch
He looks so much like my dad in this pic (Ben that is)!! It is hilarious!!!
Now I don't have our pics from outside the temple yet but will put them up as soon as I do! Promise!!!
It was such an amazing experience going through the temple for the first time! So much to learn and so much new that it was almost overwhelming except for the overwhelming presence of the Spirit! What a spiritual place and thing to go through! Being sealed to my husband and beautiful baby boy was the best experience ever! I absolutely love knowing that no matter what happens, if I remain worthy to attend the temple my life with my husband will never, ever end!!! Also to know that my precious baby boy is sealed to us for eternity is the greatest comfort! It was an amazing day and nothing could have ruined it!
Saturday night after all the visiting with Chris's family and stuff. We went to IHOP for dinner with my parents and my mom's sister and her family. It was so yummy. We then went home because we were all worn out from being up so early and Tyson was way past ready for bed. Tyson ended up having a horrible night after last night. I am thinking it is because he was over stimulated and over tired so things just didn't go well. I have a feeling that it is going to take a few days to get him back on schedule...oh joy!
It was a fantastic weekend with my family and so great to have them there to share our special day with us!! We were sad to see them leave but know we will be seeing them again...hopefully soon!
Saturday night after all the visiting with Chris's family and stuff. We went to IHOP for dinner with my parents and my mom's sister and her family. It was so yummy. We then went home because we were all worn out from being up so early and Tyson was way past ready for bed. Tyson ended up having a horrible night after last night. I am thinking it is because he was over stimulated and over tired so things just didn't go well. I have a feeling that it is going to take a few days to get him back on schedule...oh joy!
It was a fantastic weekend with my family and so great to have them there to share our special day with us!! We were sad to see them leave but know we will be seeing them again...hopefully soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment