Lately, Tyson and I have been spending time with some people in our ward. Brittany and her husband Jordan live just a staircase over from us and are in our ward. They have a little girl that is just 2 weeks older than Tyson. Brittany and I started to hang out because we are both home during the day and we have a blast together. Tyson and Charlotte have become the best of friends! They can both be super fussy and we'll get together and put them on the floor to play and then they are happy as can be, usually...they are still babies! I have a had a blast getting to know Brittany and am so excited to have a friend my age with a baby Tyson's age that I get along with so well! It is great and I am really hoping that they don't move to Nevada next month because I would sure like to continue to become better friends with them!!!
Tyson and Charlotte!!!
Such good friends and a couple of super cute babies!


1 comment:
Glad you've made friends with someone in your ward, who lives so close & has a baby close to Tysons age you cant ask for anything better than that.
Post a Comment